Friday 3 February 2012

WHY MINI CUPCAKES?

A lot of people have been asking: :Why mini cupcakes?

Red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese frosting

My decision to make mini-cupcakes was brought about by the taste testing I do while baking. Let me explain: You see, for every batch I bake, even before frosting, I need to taste the cupcake. I personally believe that a good cupcake can taste good even without the frosting. The frosting is an added touch, but even without it, the cake itself should taste good. After tasting one batch after the other, I got (err...) sick of the process. I was too full! Rawr.

Carrot cupcakes with cream cheese frosting

So I thought, hey, why not make mini-cupcakes? The idea immediately clicked and I was really happy with every batch that I made. To add to the taste testing reason, I realize that mini cupcakes give people the opportunity to enjoy many flavors with half the calories and SUGAR. Imagine eating one big cupcake, and still wanting to try other flavors. Some can, some can't do that anymore.

Chocolate cupcakes with salted caramel

With mini cupcakes, you just pop them in your mouth and still not feel guilty nor full. :)

Bestselling Nutella cupcakes

There you go. The story of how my mini cupcakes came to be. Hope it makes sense, hahaha!

XOXO
Roni

No comments: