Sunday 15 January 2012

SIGNATURE CUPCAKES

They say that every cook or baker has his or her own signature dish. I have two, so far! :)

Orders have been pouring in for my NUTELLA cupcakes. Honestly, I wasn't really impressed with how my Nutella cupcakes came out, but then, order after order proved otherwise. It seems the Nutella cupcakes will be a mainstay in my cupcake flavors of the month.


Next we have the "Devilette". Hehe, this cupcake is sooo me. (errr?)

My friends and I were talking about wedding cupcakes and one friend referred someone who is getting married to try out my cupcakes. The friend of the friend (still following?) asked if my cupcakes are better than Conti's Mango Bravo or The Chocolate Kiss' Devil's Food Cake. Our other friend said she thinks I could do it better,  because no one knows DFC better than moi.

In the end, challenge accepted! Presenting my creation, the "Devilette" (I couldn't think of a name for the-tinier-version-of-the-devil's-food-cake!)


Moist chocolate cake topped with chocolate ganache and a fluffy marshmallow frosting. I am getting good at this, eh? Next time I would like to try a meringue frosting instead of the marshmallow one. We'll see how that turns out.

I will not be taking orders this weekend (January 21/22) because I am so tired. Haha! Growing pains. Anyway, I'll focus on developing new flavors to add to the rotation and of course, Valentines flavors! Watch out for those.

Thanks so much for supporting my cupcakes!

XOXO
Roni

2 comments:

sushimoi_ said...

Hi, I'm from Ensogo. We received your inquiry. Where can I call you?

Roni Flores said...

thanks I'll get in touch with you again soon :)