Tuesday 17 January 2012

CONTACT NUMBER NOW AVAILABLE!

Good news! You may now order cupcakes by texting this number!!!

Photo from here.

Of course, you can always e-mail me your orders at duckiescupcakes@yahoo.com. Texting me will receive a faster confirmation though as I am not in front of the PC all the time ;)

I will not be baking this weekend as I need a break, haha! But!!! Watch out for January 29/30 for these available flavors:

Cheesecake Cupcake
Apple Streusel Cupcake
Devilette 2.0
And of course: my best-selling NUTELLA!

You may order until January 27 (Friday). Orders will be ready for meet up on Sunday and Monday.
200 pesos per dozen (single flavor / assorted - take your pick!), minimum order of 2 dozens.
For this batch of orders, meet up at Gateway or UP Diliman only. :)

Thanks for the cupcake love!
XOXO
Roni

No comments: