Sunday 12 February 2012

RAINBOW CUPCAKES

A friend of a friend contacted me for birthday cupcakes for her 6-year old baby girl this weekend. I got too excited because I had a concept tucked away for months now that I finally wanted to translate into actual cupcakes! Here you go folks: RAINBOW CUCPAKES!


My supplier also sent me these uber cute sprinkles, and I used them to top the rainbow cakes! I also loved the buttercream on these babies. *heart*


A cross-section of the cupcake, yey! I am sooo proud of my work right now, haha! I am so happy this one actually pulled through, I was nervous on whether the baking would change the shades of the colors, but they actually turned out really bright and pretty. :)

As of press time, I finished baking some strawberry short(cup)cakes. Of course, that is reserved for another entry.

XOXO
Roni

No comments: