Wednesday 7 March 2012

BIRTHDAY ROSES

My officemate Berns celebrated her birthday earlier this week, and her thoughtful teammates turned to me for her birthday suprise, which are of course miniature cupcakes! Awww! (Thanks for supporting my livelihood, my dear friends, haha!)

I was, as always, excited because Berns is a fun, girly, and smart woman. What fits her better than a bouquet of roses, right? I've been wanting to use my rose petal tip for a long time now, and finally, the time has come. Ladies and gentlemen, my creation:

A bouquet of Red, Pink and White Roses

This photo has garnered 47 likes on Facebook so far... mwehehe! Anyway, I am just here for all your mini-cupcake catering needs (birthdays, weddings, proposals, anniversaries, anything!) Just text 09179223070 or email duckiescupcakes@yahoo.com for all your cupcake inquiries. 'Till the next post, happy ducklings!

 Want some roses, honey? (One of my most awkward photos to date. But who cares? Haha!)

XOXO
Roni

Tried my cupcakes? Would love to hear from you here.
See more feedquack here.

No comments: